Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spades [W.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anders

Spades [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Spades [W.I.P.]   Spades [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:00 am

Code:

Name:Spades
Birthday:11/18
Appearance:Spades [W.I.P.] Jubel
Deck (Water, Fire, Earth):Earth
Academy Student or Citizen Duelist:Student
Background:Spades was born in domino city where he would be underrrestimated alot thoughout his life there , he usually wore a black cape witch read " Spades" In Italic bold on the back of it , he wore it where every he went the outlineing was red and would appear to be some sort of flame.He got accepted into the duel academy and thats what he's been wearing every since that same Cape.
RP Sample:

Spades , would observe the area the seting was a class room the floors where an bright white it would seem that class ws going on in the academy "Well , I guess im gonna ditch class today.." he would say as he turned from the class room and reluctantly went the other way "Well..." he would say to himself "Maybe I could do a couple pranks" he would then go to the slifer red dorms and tepe it , throwing rolls of tolite paper everywhere "Haha , now thats a good laugh" he said outloud and then he saw the councler Dr. Crowler , he would hurry up and hide away from him Crowuler would see the dorms "WHO IS RESPONSIABLE FOR THIS CRIME!!?" he would yell as he would quickly attrach attention . Spade would hang around hiding and silently laughing."Hahah.."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Anders

Spades [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spades [W.I.P.]   Spades [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:28 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:
Spades [W.I.P.] Left_bar_bleue3300/8000Spades [W.I.P.] Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/8000)
CIH: 2
COF: 1

Spades [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spades [W.I.P.]   Spades [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:33 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Spades [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spades [W.I.P.]   Spades [W.I.P.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spades [W.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh RPG :: Yu-Gi-Oh RPG :: Character Creation-
Jump to: