Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned from LostLegend.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Err
Beginner Duelist
Beginner Duelist
Err

Banned from LostLegend. Empty
PostSubject: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:35 pm

i am banned from the chatbox and I can't even send PM's!!!!! What the hell!!!!!! Cam did this LostLegend!!!!!!!!!!!! Cam is a horrible Admin!! He abuses his powers to much!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cam Onoda
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Cam Onoda

Character Stats
LP:
Banned from LostLegend. Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Banned from LostLegend. Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 3
COF: 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

wow....One, i didn't abuse you can ask ace and i think sasuke was there too. Two, You were Spamming Curse words in the Chatbox, which im pretty sure, is against the rules. Three, I Gave you a warning and you didnt listnen you just kept cursing at Ace So that's your problem. What the F**k is wrong with you? You always go on a forum become admin have a meltdown and ruin everything for people, like seriously..WTF? So you better make sure your own Dang Self is in check first before you lie to Lost. Beside on all the fourums i've been on you not a Good admin. And besides i accidently took my powers away so i cant do anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoshiningfaith.forumotion.com
Err
Beginner Duelist
Beginner Duelist
Err

PostSubject: Re: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:09 pm

All you do is copy forums like Ninja Ace so watch your mouth, and Ace was also cursing. She said the work fuck off and ass. Those are curses. Like you just said right now.
Back to top Go down
Student Ace
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Student Ace

Character Stats
LP:
Banned from LostLegend. Left_bar_bleue8000/8000Banned from LostLegend. Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 6
COF: 0

PostSubject: Re: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 4:55 am

Wait a , you an compulsive liar.I did nothing of the sort and you where spamming cursewords , now come on don't you think cam would have banned me if I was?You don't have to lie Just because you got banned , I mean you deserved it so stop winning and take it like a wan or women , or w/e you are.Ohh yeah and stop Lying just so that you feel like your being cheated , cam banned you for spam and your not being unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Red Eyes Black Dragon

Red Eyes Black Dragon

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 6
COF: 0

PostSubject: Re: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:00 am

Err wrote:
All you do is copy forums like Ninja Ace so watch your mouth, and Ace was also cursing. She said the work fuck off and ass. Those are curses. Like you just said right now.

I thought Ace was a dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from LostLegend.   Banned from LostLegend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from LostLegend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh RPG :: Important Things :: News :: Questions-
Jump to: