Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh RPG

A complex RPG that is simple to join and use.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:
LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue3300/8000LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/8000)
CIH: 2
COF: 1

LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 2:33 pm

What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue8000/8000LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 4
COF: 2

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 2:36 pm

Almost everything. I need to make my deck Adapt to the battle. And also make it stronger. Should i go against some weak people to defeat them and gain yen. Or should i earn experience battling tougher opponents. I just need to learn how to Make my cards adapt and learn how to make strategies.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:
LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue3300/8000LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/8000)

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 2:49 pm

If you care about win/loss record, go against the weaker people.
Otherwise, go against the tougher people first. You gain more experience this way.

When learning how to make cards adapt or learning strategies, try to plan slightly ahead of what you can do with your hand. For example, is it wise to set MST in case the opponent sets a trap or is your life high enough to overcome whatever trap it may be?

Let's assume:

Your LP: 8000
Opponent LP: 2000

You have MST and Gemini Elf in hand. Cyber Dragon on field.

Opponent sets a card. No cards in hand. The set card is a spell/trap. He/she also has a set monster.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
LP:
LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue8000/8000LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/8000)
CIH: 4
COF: 2

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

I understand So i go against the weaker opponents first alot. I must have too battle them in order to earn asmuch experience i could have earned with the tougher ones.

Thanks for the great tips. I think i understand now.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Administrator
Administrator
LostLegend

Character Stats
LP:

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

A strong opponent with a weak deck may be a good try?
Back to top Go down
Student Ace
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Student Ace

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 6
COF: 0

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

Ace , would sit aside sitting their laughing I guess he loved to see other people's failure "Hehh Slackerrr..." he would yell as he would sit on the bench laughing "Ya , got nothing on yellow , do ya?" he would yell as he would then stand up "How about , you go against someone better than you?" Ace said as he would lift his duel disk up "Heh try me .."
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:
COF: 3

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:23 pm

suddenly another student walked into the room as well he was another Ra Yellow student except instead of Khaki pants he wore black jeans with an even blacker dragon flower pattern stitched on his right leg both his Ra yellow uniform jacket and normal red jacket with a black flame pattern stitched in it are unbuttoned revealing some of his bare chest on his right hip something in red writing is burnt into his skin its japanese kanji for "Dragon Overlord Danny" he has short lengthy blonde hair with deep forest green eyes wielding a glistening silver duel disk in his right arm with a small black deck box attached to the belt area of his jeans its Danny Dragonia the first person in the academy to become Ra Yellow he turns to the other Ra Yellow student he sees he's picking on the lone Slifer Red student he becomes a bit angered and walks a bit closer lifting the arm that his duel disk is attached to and activates the disk "hehe why not picking on someone your own size fellow Ra student?" he awaited a reply from the other Ra Yellow student
Back to top Go down
Student Ace
Amateur duelist
Amateur duelist
Student Ace

Character Stats
LP:
CIH: 6
COF: 0

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

"There's No Use , on wasting my talent on you . You Low branded scum , How dare you defend an Slacker ...I guess your one of them yourself , I'll see you n the tournament Scum , and when I win heh...You will see that I am aforce to be reckon with."Ace said as he deactivatedhis duel disk and wuld turn around "I guess im done here , Welp more slackers to mess with now how fun ..hehe.." He said as he would began walking slowly thinking in his mind "Is his overloard guy out of his mind , he can't defeat Ace , even though he is an Ra yellow duelist . But h isn't even worht the name he's a discrase to us all , well I'll show them in the tourny tommorrow that im the Champ , Blaze Akau a.k.a. Ace ...hehehhh. he tought as he would stop ad point at the person "YOU! I will defeat you in the tournament I will make that clear , and Im not holding back I belive in myself I whon't lose , and just incase your thinking why yes I do have a big Ego..." He said as he would continue to walk slowly off.
Back to top Go down
Dragun King Dj
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
Dragun King Dj

Character Stats
LP:
COF: 3

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:51 am

suddenly the student who challenged Ace began to laugh for some odd reason "hehe...hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LIKE THAT ATITUDE! that ego that makes you think to succeed is the kind of person im looking forward to duel! don't worry!! i will make sure you and i have a duel in that tourney but your outcome and my outcome of the victor will be two different things...and my outcome will be the reaility with me as the victor! hehe see you at the tourney hehe" suddenly he calmed down a bit and turned to the Slifer "hmm...you!......i know you must still be a kind of novice at dueling but...there is a group i have formed known as the Dragon Riders i think you should join i can also teach you the ways of dueling i can bring you under my wing as an apprentice...what do you say?..your call hehe follow me if you accept my request or...you can stay here and learn the long and hard way like i said......your call" suddenly Dj turned around and the end of his Ra Yellow and his normal red and black flame jacket flipped through the air like a cape and he begun to slowly walk out of the room he turned his head to the Slifer only once then tilted his head straight and continued to walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha   LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LostLegend - Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh RPG :: Duel Academy :: Lessons :: Mentoring-
Jump to: